Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tuesday's Tips for Teens: Featuring Frankenstein Q&A!



Teen: Oh, Franky! What do you think about oral pleasure? Does it count as sex, or is it just part of making out?

Frankenstein: Mmmmuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh! Bwaaaaaaah! Uhgh! Fire bad!!!

Teen: Very interesting point. I think I'll go cloister myself right now. My second question is, do you think that teens should have to get permission from a guardian in order to get an abortion?

Frankenstein: Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghraaaaaaaaar.....whoooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaraaaaar? Whaaaaaaaaaaaababababqagbababababagrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Put it on the riiitz!

Teen: Well, I see your point but I think that you are probably coming from a place of anger on that one. Final question for you, what do you think is the single biggest issue teens face today and what is your take on it?

Frankenstein: Rrrrrrrrrr? AHAHAHHAHAAaaaaaa! Guh. No be stupid!!!

(*sigh* Okay, so it wasn't my finest moment. Just read the post below or something in my archives. I know this, spell checker hates me now.)

10 comments:

Scott said...

Classic Grunt... I love it.

Cheers,

Scott

NiolK said...

No way, Frankie's all about the oral pleasure. How d'you think the bride got those kickin white streaks in her hair? Major multiple orgasms.

Queue_t said...

YEAH - well tell it to my teen boys- I am struggling with the stupidity factor everyday!

how to get them to understand to keep it under control? hormones will kill me sooner than later.....,

Nessa said...

I like the green letters.

Jules said...

LOL! I still got a chuckle, Grunty.

Noilk - multiple O's are the BEST! I'm so blessed.

Q - when you figure out how to stop the stupidity, can you let me know so that I can prepare for the future with mine?

Jules

Outdoorsy Girl said...

You should interview Frankie again closer to Halloween. I'd also like to hear what Dracula has to say.

The Grunt said...

Scott~ Only the good stuff for ya.

Niolk~ Welcome! Yes, I think Franky was pandering to his conservative base. Really, Dr. Frankenstein had a sick sense of humor and grafted a mule penis to his monster. Why else would he walk so funny?

QT~ Good luck with that. You have my deepest heartfelt sympathies.

Goldie~ They are perfect for Franky, don't you think?

Jules~ If I can just make one person laugh, then I just made one person laugh. I don't get paid to do this, unfortunately.

O-girl~ Yes, I think that is an excellent idea.

Anonymous said...

from now on, I'll respond in such a manner to teens. maybe i'll get the much deserved respect I've been working for.

roaaarrrrr guhhhh..aaaaaaa

X said...

LMAO.....that post was too funny! Thanks for making me smile :)

Ernie said...

u so funny