Monday, September 11, 2006

My ubiquitous 9/11 post.

What can I say that hasn't already been said? We haven't killed or captured Bin Laden yet. There are some theories backed by some decent evidence that the towers were tampered with before the planes hit. I don't know if I would ever buy into that, but it is interesting. I could go into more detail on that, but I won't. It just isn't right for this memorial of 9/11.

What is right?

Showing your love to those whom you are closest. You never know when you will have to say goodbye.

If you really don't feel bad, why don't you spend some time making someone's life better, rather than doing the forced sorrow routine.

If you do feel true sorrow, take some time on 9/12, and so on, to pay tribute.

If you are the President of the United Sates, why don't you get over your hard on for "Tearrists" and actually capture and kill terrorists that live outside of Afghanistan and Iraq? What about it? Leaving that one up to the other countries, eh? What terrorist cells have we busted outside of our current "hard on" wars? Isn't using a tragedy to get what you want immoral?

Isn't using this tragedy for personal gain--attention or otherwise--a bit sad?

I hope you grieved today. I know I did.

2 comments:

Clearlykels said...

Very sad day. good point about the terrorists not just being in "targeted" countries

Logophile said...

Say it, Grunty
good job