Thursday, June 29, 2006

My favorite Levis are falling off my ass

This is about as much of an HNT that I'll do, except the legs picture from a while back. These are my favorite pair of jeans and they are always falling down now, since I've really lost a lot of weight. You can see that my exquisite leaner ass can't show through the bagginess, but I do have a sun roof where pick pockets can easily access my wallet. I call that tear Herb. Jimmy and Suzy are on the front. They came about from natural wear and tear. Good 501's are washed and worn to perfection. 501's, and the odd pair of Dickies, are my kind of denim. I do have some ripstop work pants, but those are for work and not play. They are pretty damn nice looking, in that kind of manly man kind of way.

9 comments:

Queue_t said...

time for a new pair to wear in... thanks for the HNT

Anonymous said...

ohhhh! i do like a good pair of work over-alls on a guy! yum! like these:

http://www.sixstars.com.pk/images/product_images/work_overalls/work_o1.jpg

can you say RAWRRR??

ok, so yah, i might have a little fantasy about this... dating back to my own grunt-days as a summer student in the field (oil & gas)... i don't care, slap on a pair of these babies to any man and watch him turn into a sex god!

*cough* i have revealed too much...

Logophile said...

Sweetie,
I am not suggesting you part with these, put please, for the love of of all that is right in the world about a sweet ass on a man, would you buy a pair of jeans that fits correctly?

Chief Scientist said...

I own one pair of jeans. I am not sure I fit in here.

"K" Fingerett said...

"...my exquisite leaner ass can't show through the bagginess..."

I'm with Logophile, put on pants that fit- THEN share the picture. Yeesh. This is a cheap shot. Now I'm upset.


~K

The Grunt said...

Qt~ Yeah, I have more Levis than this. I was just going shooting. No need to impress my victims.

Vera~ I can always count on you to show me pictures of other guys. Like I need to see Bruce Dickenson naked.

Logo~ I'll keep them just to bug you;)

Cash~ It's alright. One pair of good jeans is all you need.

"K"~ I'm beginning to think that all the women feel I'm fragile. You can knock me down and I'll just get back up smiling, planning my revenge. You're alright, Eyes.

Yes, you heard it. People know me through my writing voice here. I imagine that most of you would not even give me the time of day if met in real life. You'd give me the keys to your car and apartment!

Maddie said...

Link to legs post, please.

Nessa said...

Do I need to quote Paris?

Maddie said...

Hubba, hubba!