Sunday, June 04, 2006

I walk barefoot on Abbey Road.

Controversy and rumors, over whether the real Grunt died and was replaced by a "write-alike", are spreading like wild fire across Blogland. Sources say that the real Grunt was working around too many hazardous materials and finally got his due. One person, however, claims that the real Grunt was seen at a local Kinkos making copies of really bad "lost" posters. These posters featured a rather disturbing picture of a lung and a cash reward for $50 (estimated life's savings).

Despite the rumors, one fact remains: Grunt Ahoy! will continue. Whether by imposter or a very naughty boy, you will have your damn posts, yuk-yuks, guffaws, occasional beard strokers, and more than likely, some head scratchers. So, what the hell you lookin' at? I swear I'm not him--honest! I'm like his second cousin, er, something.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you're feeling better.
looking forward to more posts, but first, take care of you.
v

Mayden' s Voyage said...

I suppose you saw the Dr...and if you didn't, shame on you.

You do realize, Mr. Grunt, that you only have 2 lungs, and both are needed for proper survival?

Please take care of yourself...
I answered you at MV about "5am". You might find the reply enlightening :) LOL!

Nessa said...

If you are the real Grunt, what's the secret word?

Chris Wilson said...

Oh, I guess it was meningitis. RIP bro.

Scott said...

Grunt... hmmmmm only one way to know if it is the Real Grunt. Give me some Rush facts.

Scott

Maddie said...

Rumors, shumers...get better!

Logophile said...

Have some chicken soup and get better, I'm a quart low of Grunt here.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

I'm scratching my head but...Is it possible that it's lice-related?