Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Computer Go Boom!

I broke into someone's house and am trying desparately to not get caught while writing this quickie. What can I say? My computer is toast and I took it in. The doofus that I took it to then goes on vacation, further leaving me in the lurch. This is not good. I need my internet and my IM, email, and HNT's of chica and other cuties. BTW, thanks chica.

If you want to see a brutal Western flick, go see the Nick Cave directed "The Proposition". It's set in the Aussie outback and it is super violent, but really good.

I watched some DVDs for a change and I recommend "Dirty Pretty Things". Talk about sad, but it has a realistic and good ending. Well, I think that I hear sirens, so this is Hasta!

9 comments:

Scott said...

Get out of there right quick Grunt. Don't want you serving any hard time out West.

Scott

Nessa said...

Make sure you take notes (you know, pen, paper, write, not type) so you can tell lots of good stories when you're reconnected.

Logophile said...

These stolen moments together are so precious, be careful, Grunty.
I would hate for you to end up with buckshot in your keister.

If you were going to commit a crime you might have considered a better solution to your problem, but hey, I don't want to nitpick your crime spree or be investigated for conspiracy.

Crystal said...

I didn't like Dirty Pretty Things. It made me want to stab myself in the eye with a butter knife to cheer myself up.

However, Audrey Tatou is totally my girlfriend.

Christielli said...

Boo to the computer guy.

Maddie said...

I liked Amelie so much I'm afraid I'll forever be disappointed by her other movies. A few weeks ago I saw "A Very Long Engagement." (Steaming crock of poo.) I was so irritated by the end of it I fast forwarded through the last twenty minutes just to see how the f it ended. Okay, maybe it was the pain killers, but I still don't think I'd have liked it...

keda said...

ggnnnaarargggg. ooh i hate when that happens. both, the breaking in and the computer **cking up.

good luck with the breaking and entering, babe.

Anonymous said...

Did you have a getaway car? I would have offered...

Outdoorsy Girl said...

Where did you break in? I seriously need to use someone else's computer, too. My laptop is throwing me fits!Well that and friggin' Blogger not allowing me to post pics!!!!!

On a side note...Went out to Hill AFB to the airshow this weekend. It was awesome.