I don't play tag that often. My way of blogging gets a bit thrown off by doing memes and games like this. However, when some of my most favorite pixel pals decides to give me a slap on the ass, I respond with a happy face, albeit a bit blush. Such a pal has tagged me. That pal is Sun Follower.
Well, I've got Christmas cards from her, so I know she really exists. I'm not so sure about all you other people. You still might be figments of my overactive imagination--an imagination that I fuel with Pixie Sticks and cough syrup. It's my anti-drug. Not surprisingly, I tend to wake up naked in the Zoo covered in animal blood every so often. I know the caretaker there. She kind of covers for me.
On with the shoe!
"Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog," Are you popping a stiff one and/or ovary yet? Good.
1. I pick up pennies off of the ground no matter where I am or how disgusting they may be. If a dog ate a penny and crapped it out, I'd be obsessing about the shiny copper piece stuck in the hairy, corn infested butt sausage all day long. My freakin' luck is at stake, fer crying out loud!
2. Once I get behind the wheel of a car I turn into Evil Goofy. If you haven't seen that Driver's Education video, produced by Disney, then too bad. I'm not explaining it for you.
3. I can grow an awesome beard so long as it doesn't require side burns. What in the hell is wrong with me that I can't grow some damn mutton chops?
4. I spent the afternoon and evening of last Saturday with a fellow blogger, a Grunt regular. Guess who it was.
5. I tend to give into superstitious behavior when I really want something bad. Somehow, the rituals that I go through during this time tend to calm me down and I feel in control of a situation that I might have no real control of. In other words, despite having a Bachelor's of Science in Psychology, I don't do shit about this problem. You know what, I don't care either.
6. I have had dreams where I've done Princess Leia's hair. I'm not talking about styling her hair here, but it does involve some hair dressing. Move over Paul Newman!
7. I am always nervously tapping my feet, hands, you name it. I chew anything plastic as well. I straightened out all the business cards today at a receptionist's desk. It's alright. I mean, I only do it for a hobby.
8. Here's a fact about me: I am nice, very nice, but only to a point. Today a tech dude at work overheard a conversation that I was having with a girl about my current health woes and how during all of this my truck is in need of some repairs. Here's what "Mr. Tact" Eugene Axehandleass butt in and said, "The reason your truck sucks is because it's a Dodge, eheheheheheheheh!" Well, I decided that I wasn't going to be nice today; no, not to him. I proceeded to enlighten him thusly, "I drive a Chevy and thanks for ruining my conversation with my friend here." Actually, that would have been the nice way. What really happened was I told him to "go home, douche bag!"
Okay, here's who I tag:
Kayla, because she just had a birthday.
Queu_t, because she is my most dedicated lurker ever.
Serena Joy, because she visits me on occasion and I want her to keep visiting me. But now that I've gone and tagged her she might be sore with me. Please don't go, Serena!
Crystal, because she is about to go on vacation and this will piss her off.
Logo, because she likes to pull my leg and boss me around. I totally let her too.
Clearlykels, because she is ridiculous and humors me by responding so nicely to the odd emails that I've sent her here and there. Oh, and she has a tattoo.
Celeste, because she takes pictures of stuff that pleases my eye. My eyes like to be pleased. Also, did I mention that she kicks ass?
Cora, because her and her husband really have been good friends to me beyond blogging.
If you feel left out it's just because it is late and I only had to do eight. I also picked all girls, and would have love to pick some more, because tag is more fun when you get to chase girls around. It just is.
Okay, go ahead and do it if you feel left out.
4 years ago