Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'll see your dork Guggs, Vera, and Logo and I'll raise you!

I was so young and soooo dorky. So, Put that in your pipe and smoke it. I even accessorized myself with a copy of the Hari Krishna "Srimad Bhagavatam" to top it all off. And that green cap was a Dallas Mavericks cap, before Michael Finely, Dirk Nowitski, Steve Nash and Co. came along and made them respectable. Also, note that I'm wearing gray acid wash Levis in the picture on the right (my attempt at becoming the next generation "Super Krishna"--'cause nobody takes robes and sandals seriously anymore). Everything bad that has happened to me since is paying for that fashion crime. The picture on the left is me pulling a face on a picture that was at this little kid's birthday party. I couldn't even maintain for the sake of the children. Dork!

Everyone join in "The Great Dork Off". I'm just wondering how long before there's "The Great Jerk-Off". Start your Jamacian BBQ now. What did you think that I'd meant? Gosh, you pervs!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

bwahahaha...I think I'll pass on the jerk off.

Those are some fierce dorky shots yo.

I fold.

"K" Fingerett said...

::still laughing::

So Grunt, how 'smooth' were you with the ladies? Did your 'fashion crimes' keep them away...? Was it something else? Just wondering :P

"The Great Jerk-Off...What did you think that I'd meant? Gosh, you pervs!" Now you know that if YOU didn't say it I wouldn't have to think that way...


~K

Vera said...

rofl...

I declare a winner.

I Have No Idea What You're Talking About! (tm)

The Grunt said...

This was a self inflicted roasting, so everybody keep piling on!

I'm starting to think that Guggs and Vera set me up.

JillWrites said...

Uh, I'm not sure I'm brave enough to join the dork off.

Anonymous said...

Gruntness,
I'll post a goofier pic tonight.
In solidarity!
V

Anonymous said...

it was no set up. promise.

Logophile said...

Alright, I may have to look through the archives, I thought the tongue sticking over on Hijacked was pretty good but dang Grunt, you left me in the dust.

Chief Scientist said...

Christ Almighty, I think my sense of humor just short-circuited. There is simply too much in that picture.

Were you TRYING to do a drag queen version of The Green Hornet series of the 1960s?

The Grunt said...

Jill~ You can't be sullied by such things, so you have a pass from me.

Guggs/Vera~ You guys are a force to be reckoned with. I'm gonna have to watch you two.

Logo~I've seen it and boy is it long.

Cash (Moderator)~ I don't know what the hell I was doing in that picture. I came across this photo and was shaking my head. As Mr. Mackey says, "Drugs are bad, mmkay."