Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pohst

Nothing much to say. It has been cold and snowy around here and I'm freaking out. My finger feels like it has a toothache. The highlight of my day was musing upon my turkey avocado on rye sandwich. Damn tasty, it was. Make a fine Jedi lunch, it would have. I've been watching an old French documentary called Blood of the Beasts. Check it out if you like watching a draft horse get dropped by a captive bolt gun, oh, and the slaughter of calves is just the ticket for those needing some extra motivation to eat less meat. My new favorite weapon of niche destruction is now the English Axe. I think might be on youtube.

That is all for now. Stay tuned for more updates.

4 comments:

Jay Ferris said...

This was a drunk post, wasn't it?

Scott said...

I concur with Jay, there must have been some substances in play there.

Christielli said...

Avocado is awesome.

Hope your finger toothache gets better.

Snow? Still? Yuck.

The Grunt said...

Jay~ Does astral travel count as being drunk?

Scott~ Well, I think you were drunk reading this. Probably the only way it makes any sense, though.

Christielli~ Yes, still snow and more to come.