Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'd rather

  • Play doctor than play house.
  • Eat dirt than eat shit.
  • Wear a cape with an ascot than biker shorts.
  • Listen to Antonio Vivaldi's Guitar Concerto in D Major, 2nd Movement while watching my lover disrobe than listen to Motley Crue's Girls, Girls, Girls! while watching a stripper dance.
  • Be watching a cat fight than two guys humping each other in the octagon.
  • Think about women, guitars, and cars than the economy.
  • Meet Joe Walsh than President Obama.
  • Be on stage jamming with Jack White than make it with Meg White; see, 'cause Meg would screw me anyway after she sees how freakin' awesome I am.
  • Work on my truck than buy a new one.
  • Be a Pepper than a Coke fiend.
  • Do a 180 than a 360.
  • Freak out like a monkey than soar like an eagle.
  • End this post here than continue.

8 comments:

Chris Wilson said...

I'd rather see a stripper do a 360.

Christielli said...

Who's Joe Walsh?

The Grunt said...

Chris~ Or vacuum the stairs.

Christielli~ Just an overall awesome dude who happened to play guitar and sing for the likes of The James Gang, his solo stuff, and a little group called The Eagles.

Jay Ferris said...

I'd rather see Chris' wish come true.

Chandra said...

I thought you meant Joe walsh from the original BH 90210.

Playing doctor ;)

Think about women, guitars, and cars than the economy. (Just switch that to Men, sports and music and you got me)

I'd rather go to Utah, North Dakota, Las Vegas, than see anymore snow here!

The Grunt said...

Jay~ Me too.

Chandra~ Well, the weather is starting to get better here. We had our share of bad winter weather, though.

Outdoorsy Girl said...

I'd rather read your blog that write on mine. (As if that isn't obvious!)

Jules said...

You've got it all just about right, my friend!