Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Almost Halloween: Alice Cooper Live, performing "Steven"!

Go here, "Ghost Story", if you want to hear about my true life encounter with the other side. Just promise me to leave my cousin alone. He doesn't blog anymore and doesn't need Gruntonians asking questions about this story. I was the one that told him to post on his blog on my behalf (this was before he got me into all this blogging mess). So, if you have questions about this story, you can email me or leave comments here.



I love Alice Cooper, and "Steven" is one of his more disturbing songs and this is an entertaining live performance of part of it. It's Halloween, so enjoy.

6 comments:

Clearlykels said...

On saturday, I was at a party where I was the younger by about 8 years-- at midnight we decided to take a ghost walk which just meant that we walked in the woods and told dirty jokes and tried to pass them off as ghost stories. Ahhh-- halloween.

Jules said...

I have some ghost stories about toasters at 3am and toilet lids flapping up and down. Even play around with a Ouija board? I have a story about that too... but it scared the shit out of me, and I haven't ever touched one since!

Frank kindof freaked me out! I'm not sure I would be able to keep working there.

Happy Halloweeeeeeenie!

Nessa said...

Great video for Halloween. Spooky story. My old fella has been quiet of late. Wonder if he will come out tomorrow night to celebrate my first Halloween in this house?

Happy All Hallow's Eve. Kiss a ghost.

Sun Follower said...

Dia de los Muertos! Via con dios!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing...Alice rocks.

Outdoorsy Girl said...

This was very creepy. It's cool to know about your experience since you know some of mine.

Alice Cooper rocks!