Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Still sick...

But getting better. I felt like I bought the whole damn pharmacy today. I have to say, though, after having cancer I get a lot of time with my doc. He's making up for not figuring out what was wrong with me in a timely manner back then. So, anyway, I've got a nasty bronchial infection going on. Of course, that all sounds too familiar in that most dreadful way. However, I don't have all those mystery symptoms going on and there is no pain, that awful organ crushing pain. Damn, it's good to just have to deal with small potatoes.

I've got to get some shut eye. I'll be around to visit soon.

6 comments:

Scott said...

That sucks that you are sick. I had just been there myself. Get better soon.

Check out my most recent post. I think your answers would be most interesting.

Scott

Chris Wilson said...

I guess you'll be having to cancel your wind sprints this afternoon.

Jay Ferris said...

I suspect your recovery would be all the faster were you to hold off on the opium for a week or two.

Christielli said...

Blerg to sickness. Get well soon (again)!

Christielli said...

Also Jay's comment made me LOL.

The Grunt said...

Scott~ Big ol' donkey balls is how bad it sucks. I'm going to do that list when I get a chance. Cool!

Chris~ And my 10:00am hobo punching.

Jay~ Hey, if you can think of a better way to bliss out, let me know.

Christielli~ Blergenflerg! I also laughed at what Jay said.