Monday, December 01, 2008

I've been a bad internets friend

I have no idea why I included the Wonder Woman thingy. Just enjoy it. Anyway, I've got a new security system that thinks that I shouldn't be visiting your blogs. It has blocked me from going to your sites and risk getting internet AIDS, or something. Of course, I haven't been on the computer much lately anyway. I have been busy planning a big event that will go down this Thursday. I am not a party/event planner person. How I got into this position is beyond me. Three other people were supposed to be helping me, but two of them are going to be out of town and other's mother passed away on Thanksgiving, with the funeral on the day of the event. All of this crap has convinced me that my dreams of becoming a mysterious, cave dwelling hermit are over and that I will just have to accept the fact that I will have to deal with people the rest of my life.

So, what's up witchu?

10 comments:

Christielli said...

LOL... Were you able to get the pro bono strippers?

Catastrophe Waitress said...

you don't need a reason to include a picture of Wonder Woman!

does this Event have a theme?

NYD said...

I can't really imagine you living the life of a hermit. You feel too much. Ya know what I mean?

Anonymous said...

This would explain your fetish involving dressing up in the W.W. bustiers.

I'm feeling a bit hermitish myself... maybe we can cave dwell together, although maybe that defeats the purpose. Whatever.

The Grunt said...

Christielli~ No. Looks like I'll have to go out for a pasty fitting myself.

TP~ Christmas is the theme. A bit early, but oh well.

NYD~ Oh, I do like to feel things. That might be my undoing, though:D

Meggypoo~ You are sick;)

Chandra said...

I wish I had American Thanksgiving off too... Go 4 day weekends!

Are you looking for a Wonder Woman?? ;) lol.... maybe it was all in your subconscious

Are you a hermit in your house?

What am I DOING? Writing a 30+ single spaced paper, along with the 2500 word one that is due Thursday, along with an exam and 5 quizzes between now and Friday and I work. Only 6 months LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFT! Then I get to join "real working life" I can't wait! *barf*

when is the holiday break starting.......

Catastrophe Waitress said...

there was something on tv this morning about people hiring pole dancers for corporate events.
yes.
apparently the male of the species really enjoy watching the shows.
who'd have thunk it?

Keshi said...

now where's my WONDER bra?

Keshi.

The Grunt said...

Chandra~ The real world is harsh. I hope you are prepared.

TP~ Belly dancers would be more my thing. I like all the scarves and shiny things.

Keshi~ You might also see about your golden lasso, too!

Jules said...

So did it all go down well? Are you the new villiage party planner? New career in the making?