Monday, June 20, 2011

Nothing, Everything, and Anything.

There seems to be a point where Nothing really matters; where Everything you were taught becomes obsolete, yet you feel Anything is possible. We will all have this moment. A moment where Anything can be the cause, and Nothing can stop it from happening; where you have to let go of Everything in your life. Because Everything we think is important and Anything we've done to secure those things will amount to Nothing unless you accept the mystery and embrace what awaits beyond.

7 comments:

Megan said...

Wow... that's pretty deep stuff for a Tuesday morning :). I've felt what you are describing before, and for me, it was scary, sad, exciting, freeing, and some other really descriptive feelings. There is nothing like free-falling into the unknown, dark abyss. Enjoy it :).

Christielli said...

This is def one of your more philosophical posts!

Jules said...

go, go, goooo! xo

jason said...

Really like this post, I guess I've been feeling this now trying to get settled in my new environment. It's been an adventure, and there are still lots of things to be settled. I hope for smooth sailing in whatever it may be you're seeing on the horizon Grunt.

tys said...

normally this happens in moments like when u r caught on the high beam of a train that is speeding towads you or ur car is rushing towards a solid concrete wall...or my personal fav, when everything u know and anything you do, will matter nothing to you.

u will face u...

circumstances are only as big as the person...u r way stronger than u give urself credit for...

iam with jules on the cheering squad..

The Grunt said...

Megan~ I am glad that you got something out of my ramblings.

Christielli~ Yeah, I was due.

Jules~ Greased lightning!

Jason~ Man, I sure hope my life does get better, haha! I'm sorting my mind out and hoping the rest will follow soon.

Tys~ Thanks man!

Sun Follower said...

Best.Post.Ever.