Sunday, December 12, 2010

Understated overindulgences

I often wonder about why people hop on morality issues without actually checking shit out, and checking themselves. I think some people just want to be in on a crusade without using any critical thinking. Science proves that it is much more fun that way.

My state has finally got In'N'Out Burger this last year. The California chain is very welcome here and is usually crazy with patrons. So, my point in bringing this up is that I thought that it would be fun to do a chain restaurant mash up. You could take, for instance, In'N'Out Burger and Outback Steakhouse and get "In'N'Outback". Fun, huh? I will try this once more by mashing up In'N'Out Burger with Texas Roadhouse: "In'N'Out House". Something tells me that people would not eat there.

There's nothing like a good toe stubbing for coming up with new swearwords. This weekend I came up with "FUHCRAPASONASHITOSHITS!" I guess it was more of a creative combination. It isn't a swear word, but it is kind of dirty: "Roikle" is one that I made up once. Roikled (verb) means "To feel horny whilst being frustrated by an unrelated set of circumstances". You should try to out do me without using any critical thinking. Again, science proves that it is more fun that way.

4 comments:

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

My son, now four, has a very limited palette of swears. When he was 2 and 3-ish and he would get mad at objects that weren't cooperating to his likeness and shriek at the "Don't be so bimpy-bimpy!!" It made me laugh because I know what he was saying.

Jules said...

I think I can relate to your roikle word...

Christielli said...

Made up swears are the best.

rawbean said...

I've heard In and Out Burger is amazing!