Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Room Smell Bad

A project of mine caught fire in my room today. It is a vacuum tube hi-fi that I started building for my brother a few years ago. It has been tucked away in my closet for some time and I thought it was about time to finish it. Well, I can say this: it isn't working, but it sure is exciting to turn on. I told my brother that I had installed pyrotechnics in the amplifier for the sole purpose of playing our KISS records. He didn't buy it. Oh well, it is still salvageable. I will need to post pictures of it when I get it working.

3 comments:

Christielli said...

Well that's good that it's salvagable.

Jules said...

Oh my gosh.. good thing it didn't do major damage. Salvagable is good... just a minor set back hey?

The Grunt said...

It's better than salvageable now, ladies. It's alive!!!