- When someone breaks wind or hurts themselves, give in and laugh.
- Hide your bosses' stapler, chair, or two-way radio.
- Write nonsensical messages on post-it notes and put them under random desks or in bathroom stalls (do this in a different handwriting than usual).
- Make a cubicle fort.
- See just how fast you can spin around on a floor buffer.
- Put awful seafood recipes in the office suggestion box.
- Carve self help messages in frozen hamburger patties for waiting customers.
- Have a pallet jack race.
- Let lizards loose in the building.
- After someone else says something that they feel is important add, "That's a fact!"
- Hang out with the janitor. If you are the janitor, loiter outside an important board meeting holding something that looks like it could make a lot of noise, but don't plug it in, just look menacing.
- And, if none of the above or anything else works, hurt yourself or break wind. Someone will laugh.
4 years ago